Touch Screen Ready
To start up the simulation.
- Turn the power on, reset the E-STOP and set system mode to Maint. (Orange Light)
- Next go to the mech panel and click start water. Water levels must be above the red line >95% full for boats to flow and blocks to be engaged.
- Once water levels are set you open the block panel and begin to start up the blocks.
- You must activate lift hill blocks before the pre-lift blocks. The drop block will not be able to engaged until the boats in the station area have created space for more boats.
- Once all blocks are active set system mode to Normal (Green Light) and away you go!