This simulator currently isn't touch screen compatible and needs to be played with a keyboard.
- Add Monorails by click on the monorail button, selecting the colour monorail you want to add and click add / remove button.
- To change a monorails line click the set line arrow buttons.
- To open the ride station for peeps click the peep icon and open the individual stations with the traffic light buttons.
- More peeps will travel from the TTC and Hotel stations during the early hours. Closing hours more peeps will travel from the parks. During times of rain more peeps will leave the parks and require transport.
- To open the doors select the correct side for unload or load and press keys 'E' and 'A' at the same time.
- To close the doors select the correct side for unload or load and press the keys ' E' and 'C' at the same time.
- To dispatch a train press the 'space bar' key.
- Remember trains must be empty to change a line or be removed.
- Upgrading a monorail will cost points however it will increase its reliability.