This simulator currently isn't touch screen compatible and needs to be played with a keyboard.
- Use the '+' and '-' keys to speed up and slow down the doombuggies.
- Remember you cannot load slow loading peeps at full speed. Make sure you slow the doombuggies down otherwise the ride system will E-Stop and you will lose points!
- If your ride does E-STOP press the 'shift' key to restart it.
- You can load priority access peeps by stopping the ride. Ensure you have clicked the peep load button at the bottom of the sim to allow peeps to load.
- To open and close the main front door use the 'enter' key.
- You can make the lift and foyer door close automatically by clicking the options under the lift options panel.
- Click the options panel and then keyboard commands for full list of controls.