Touch Screen Ready
- Starting the sim you must turn the power on and hold the 'R' Key to reset the E-Stop button.
- Select the system mode - Maint. / Normal. Click the red flashing block button and turn on each of the block zones on the blocks panel.
- Only in system mode normal can you load guests.
- To add or remove trains the transfer pause must be engaged.
- You can add single riders using '1' or '2' keys. Pre-show entry and start is activated by the 'Return' key.
- The keyboard commands can be found in the options panel.